When you book a wine tasting tour with the Designated Wine Driver, we ask you what types of wines you are most interested in so that we can better help to plan a wine tour. Our company and drivers have years of experience in the Paso Robles wine industry. We know many of the winery owners and managers personally.
We Love To Work & We Love Where We Work
Rate are $30.00/hour/vehicle on weekdays and $35.00/hour/vehicle on weekends.
Group maximum of six per vehicle.
There are no minimum or maximum time limits.
Drivers available 7 days a week from 8:00am-10:00pm.
What We Do:
- WE DRIVE YOUR VEHICLE. Our service allows you to tour with the people you choose, at the pace you choose, in your own vehicle while you relax and return home safely.
- Whether we help plan your tour, or you already have your tour planned, we meet you at your location at the agreed time. We have you sign a contract giving the Designated Wine Driver permission to drive your vehicle. If you have a larger group, we contact most of the wineries you plan to visit, giving them an estimated time of arrival and the number in the party. This assures your group that the wineries will be prepared and your group will receive quality service.
- While on your wine tasting tour, you can take as much time or as little time at any particular winery. It’s your vehicle and your tour, unlike a shuttle where you must stay on their schedule.
- Since we provide a gourmet snack basket with cheese, salami, crackers, dip, veggies and bottled water we suggest a lunch break during the middle of the tour. We try to select a winery where there is outdoor seating, preferably with a beautiful panoramic view, so that your group can experience the best that this wine country has to offer.
- If you are interested in suggestions for evening dining, we are local and know the restaurants well. Please call us in advance and we will help you make reservation prior to your arrival. Most of the better restaurants in town are booked well in advance, particularly during holidays and wine festival weekends.
What We Provide:
- Knowledgeable, friendly drivers.
- A gourmet basket of cheese, snacks and iced bottled water.
- Customized tour in your vehicle(s).
- An e-mail link to a “Memories Photo Album” of your tour.